Roof Tune Up
Protect Your Roof With Our Roof Tune Up Program
Have you run into trouble with your roof in the past? Whether it be for your home or business, you ought to know that small issues here and there can accumulate into big and costly problems down the road. To avoid the strain of heavy financial burdens, you’ll need to watch over your roof as the years go by. And while that amount of time and attention to detail is difficult for many to maintain, Force Roofing Systems is here to help!
We aim to be your protection against the storm, so we’re happy to introduce you to our Roof Tune Up Program to help secure the time and attention you need to protect your roof anytime. Below we’ll provide you with everything you need to know about how this program works so you can see why it’s so important and how you can benefit from it.
Keep Your Home Healthy With Roof Maintenance
As part of the roof maintenance process, it’s best to utilize a roofing service for a professional inspection. The inspector will look for any damage that needs repair, fix potential problems that could lead to damage, remove debris, and make note of any aspects of the roof that might need extra attention in the future.
Roof Maintenance Benefits
Now that we have an understanding of some of the preventative actions that can help prolong the life of a roof, let’s take a look at some of the benefits that come along with regular roof maintenance:
- Better Energy Efficiency. By keeping your roof in great shape, you ensure that your home is properly insulated at all times, which over time can lower your energy bills and save you money.
- Catch Issues Early. Perhaps the biggest benefit that will help your wallet. Finding and fixing that one loose shingle or uncaulked seam will be much cheaper than replacing an entire section of your roof due to neglect.
- Improve Your Home’s Air Quality. Unattended roof leaks can and often do eventually lead to mold. Mold can be a serious health risk by negatively affecting the quality of air that you breathe that can be mitigated with regular maintenance.
- Protect Your Investment. The roof on your home is one of the biggest investments in your life. Regular maintenance will allow you to extend the life of this investment as far as possible.
Our Roof Tune Up Maintenance Program
Here are the services included in this yearly inspection program:
- Repair Nail Pops. Nail pops can bring the shingle up with it, risking water damage to your roof and losing the shingle altogether. We’ll identify and replace nail pops to keep shingles firmly in place.
- Repair Loose Laying Shingles. Like nail pops, loose shingles do little to protect your roof and can expose it to greater problems. We’ll get your shingles back in uniform nature tp protect the roof from damages.
- Repair Cracked Shingles. Thermal expansion can cause shingles to crack, but replacement isn’t always necessary. We can repair those shingles and keep them tightly sealed to prevent further cracks.
- Caulk All Seams. It’s normal for caulk to crack and split over time. We’ll be at the ready to reapply caulk to all seams and prevent cracks from inviting exposure damage.
- Repair Any Loose or Exposed Fasteners. Thermal expansion can also cause havoc on your fasteners, which can spell greater problems for your roof. We’ll make sure all fasteners are back in working order.
- Roof Replacement Credit. We’ll help you replace your roof for as long as we can. But if you find that your roof just needs an extra level of care, we’ll understand. In addition, this program will provide you with an $800 credit to apply to your roof replacement cost.
Here are the benefits of this program:
- If done consistently, the life of your roof can be extended by up to 50% longer than expected
- Any major interior damage and potential health hazards due to undetected roof issues will be found ahead of time and prevented
- Roof accidents and damage can be stopped before they start, protecting your family, friends, and neighbors, and reducing your liability
- You’ll have access to priority appointments and emergency service responses from our expert team of technicians
- In the event you want to sell, you will have documentation that your roof has been steadily maintained, this increasing the value of your home